Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dancing Tastebuds

What makes a great sandwich? The bread? The fillings? The condiments? My passion for sandwiches transcends theses questions as I review sandwiches all over the city of Boston (and maybe even beyond). Debating the name of this blog, as well as what kinds of sandwiches will be reviewed, my friends and I pondered the best sandwiches in Boston at R.F. O'Sullivan's today. Consequently, it only seems right to start off with the best burgers in town. Although Mr. Bartley's is next on our list, R.F. O'Sullivan's burger is number 1 in my mind. Biting into this burger (I ordered the Blackjack), the juices ran down my hands, cheese dripped down from the back of the crispy bun and my tastebuds danced around the creole spices in which my perfect burger was coated. Having been to several burger joints in the city, R.F.'s is at the top of my list for now. Although the R.F. burger hits the spot of pure delight, this blog certainly does not discriminate and is dedicated to the perfection of all kinds of sandwiches. Next posts will involve Chacarero, Volle Nolle, All Star Sandwich Cafe, Cutty's, and Chez Henri.. just to nibble on a few ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment