Monday, April 11, 2011

The No Napkin Burger

While we’re talking burgers here, steer clear of 5Napkin Burger (small NY chain that just opened next to the Pru). I have received several contradicting reviews, but my experience was horrendous. Our burgers took almost an hour to arrive, and when we finally had them in front of us, they were cold, brittle and tasteless. Not a single drop of burger juice ever shed onto my plate. Div, who usually uses a fork and knife (yes, totally weird, but we still like her), ate this burger with her hands! Sorry 5N, there's so much better out there. I'm just not ready to give you another chance.

2 comments:

  1. hey Serena! Loving the blog so far. While you're on your quest for the perfect burger, be sure to check out Tasty Burger and Five Guys (which is a bit of a roadtrip out of the city, but well worth it).

    Also for sandwiches- Al's State/South Street Cafes, and Dino's in the North End. Both are amazing!!

    oh and, count me in for ANY of these visits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cal - you're on. Sandwiches. All summer. AND I love Dino's! More to come on that later. SO glad you enjoyed the 21A sliders tonight.

    ReplyDelete