Monday, April 4, 2011

10 Things I Hate About You

Dear 21A's Sliders,

10. I hate that you go straight to my hips
9. I hate when your juices run down my hands and drip to my clothes
8. I hate your stupid little pickles that fit inside those mini buns perfectly
7. I hate that exquisite crunch you have when I place those crispy onion rings right on top of the burger
6. I hate that I can eat you all up in just a few bites
5. I hate that Russian dressing you come with that makes you delectably creamy
4. I hate that no other slider will ever compare to you
3. I hate that you’re so damn adorable; I sometimes think you might be too cute to eat
2. I hate that I usually need to share you with my friends
1. And most of all I hate that I never want to put you down. You are the perfect little composite of a mouth-watering burger that I would order over the real 21st burger any day of the week.

Bites and Kisses XO

No comments:

Post a Comment