Sunday, May 8, 2011

Busted!

Sandwich-eater spotted on the train to NYC!

Comfortably sitting on the train to NYC, Div and I heard a forceful crunch before the train had even left the station. Looking around anxiously, I knew I had heard that crunch before. It sounded just like a bite does when your teeth hit a crackly baguette filled with crisp lettuce formed around juicy tomato slices. I wish I knew what kind of sandwich he was eating. This led to a new game - "What kind of sandwich guy is he?". My guess was prosciutto and mozzarella, while Div's was tuna salad. (Her speculation was a bit skewed because she caught him watching Real Housewives on his laptop. Busted again!) Between inventing lines to the movies our fellow passengers were watching on their laptops, and the sandwich game, we were entertained for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment